From being used as an aromatic spice to adding a kick of flavour to your cup of tea, Cloves are a part of every spice counter in India, but did you know that this versatile spice also has several health benefits that you did not know of?
– Cloves aid digestion by increasing digestive motility and boosting enzyme secretions.
– Stomach irritation and nausea can also be relieved by cloves.
– Cloves can be helpful for patients with high blood sugar levels. Studies have shown cloves to boost insulin sensitivity and help insulin work more efficiently.
– Clove oil’s germicidal characteristics make it a good treatment for dental pain, toothaches, sore gums, and mouth ulcers.
– Clove’s amazing ingredient, Eugenol, is highly efficient against a wide range of germs, fungi, and viruses.
WITH THESE ARTICLES, WE BRING TO YOU THE LOVE AND CARE OF YOUR MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS WHO ALWAYS HAD THE PERFECT REMEDIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, WHILE THESE REMEDIES MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEDICAL RESEARCH TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR REACTIONS OR OUTCOMES. OUR AIM IS TO SHARE A PART OF OUR LEGACY AND HERITAGE THAT WE HAVE BEEN A PART OF RIGHT FROM BIRTH BY THOSE FOR WHOM WE MEAN THE WORLD!