Sweet and tart are the flavours of the Indian Gooseberry or Amla that take us back to simpler times and remind us of childhood. Amla has numerous health benefits that make it much more enjoyable while being an excellent treat for the festive season, and the perfect gift of wellness too.
Let’s see how:
– Amla is an excellent source of vitamin C, which promotes immune function. According to studies, Vitamin C can help prevent certain types of infections and may even shorten the duration of common cold when consumed regularly.
– Amla also helps enhance liver health. Amla juice is rich in antioxidants and possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, both of which could be beneficial for liver health.
– It supports healthy digestion and gut health. Rich in anti-inflammatory properties, Amla is the perfect companion for gut health.
– Studies show that the consumption of amla promotes heart health too.
– Likely due to Amla juice’s antioxidant content, research shows that it may support kidney health.
Amla or amla juice is a healthy and delicious addition to your diet. So, what are your thoughts on adding this magical fruit to your holiday season this year?
WITH THESE ARTICLES, WE BRING TO YOU THE LOVE AND CARE OF YOUR MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS WHO ALWAYS HAD THE PERFECT REMEDIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, WHILE THESE REMEDIES MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEDICAL RESEARCH TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR REACTIONS OR OUTCOMES. OUR AIM IS TO SHARE A PART OF OUR LEGACY AND HERITAGE THAT WE HAVE BEEN A PART OF RIGHT FROM BIRTH BY THOSE FOR WHOM WE MEAN THE WORLD!
You must log in to post a comment.