8352 | More Bang for the Buck!
Out of stock
More Bang for the Buck! is our new “Template ABCs” book. One of the best features on the book is a set of strip charts for 18 sets of our templates that make square blocks. If you own Set A, B, C, D, E, Strippers, Set L, M, N, O, P Q, R, S, T, Storm at Sea Diamond Template Set and/or the From Marti Michell Flying Geese Ruler, More Bang for the Buck! will help you get more bang for your bucks! Inside this book, you will learn –
• More ways to use Perfect Patchwork Templates
• Ways to convert ruler-cutting instructions to template cutting
• Rotary cutting tips – More specifically, template rotary cutting tips!
• Why and how to cut strips the Marti Way
• Ways to teach your templates magic tricks for cutting shapes that have no template
• Tips for cutting connector blocks
• Why you want to be a Grainline Geek!
• Why 1.414 is a quilter’s favorite number
• How to calculate fabric requirements – or just use the Strip Yield Charts!
• To make Four Patches the Marti Way –It’s faster than strips!
• To use the versatile Patchwork Trio in hundreds of block designs
• Why Square Within a Square units are so easy and accurate with templates
You will also learn to convert ruler-cut designs in books and magazines to templates… why cutting with desired grainline in mind is important… how to figure out how much yardage you need to make the quilt you want to make… using templates to cut shapes for which no templates exist… and ways to improve rotary cutting accuracy and efficiency.
‘Happily busy hands and a busy mind, always make joy and bliss so easy to find.’ Now is the time that we make our life and our world around 'Simply Beautiful Always'